- Remove lxml and thus it’s C building dependencies
- Tidy up the tests
- Clean up the library fallback logic and it’s error handling
- Show unhandled exceptions
- Provide a default filenmae format to fall back to
- Use Requests instead of urllib2
- Thanks to sampsyo for his work on this release
- Add documentation and push to Read the Docs
- Fix another silly typo. Regretting the state of the tests now...
- Fix a silly naming bug that broke everything and brown bagged the last
- Allow the use of apostrophes in the show name regular expression
- Allow the use of hypen as a delimiter in the filename regular expression.
- Clean up the interface to the episode object for use in the front end.
- Use the correct variable name when retrieving the show name from an episode
- Give more sensible output when the config’s defaults are missing.
- Return the correct error code when exiting from an error.
- 720p episodes can now be renamed.
- Fallback to the other library if the first one can’t find a tv show or
episode. This feature also adds better support for new libraries.
- Added a command line option to override the show name when output to the
- Can use foward slashes allowed in show names and episode titles.
- Use lxml as the xml library and add an extra check for empty xml files being
returned from the library.
- Use an episode object to hold an episode’s information during the rename