- Fix partial regex support
- Fix python 3 support in the tests
- Show IDs are now cached, cutting web requests by 50% for the majority of renames
- Tentative multiple episode file support. Hope to improve this over time
- Fix custom output format so it can use custom regex syntax
- Add python 3 support!
- Fix python 2.6 support
- Return destination filepath from a rename (useful for libs)
- Tidy up so it can be used as a library too
- Remove lxml and thus it’s C building dependencies
- Tidy up the tests
- Clean up the library fallback logic and it’s error handling
- Show unhandled exceptions
- Provide a default filenmae format to fall back to
- Use Requests instead of urllib2
- Thanks to sampsyo for his work on this release
- Add documentation and push to Read the Docs
- Fix another silly typo. Regretting the state of the tests now...
- Fix a silly naming bug that broke everything and brown bagged the last release.
- Allow the use of apostrophes in the show name regular expression
- Allow the use of hypen as a delimiter in the filename regular expression.
- Clean up the interface to the episode object for use in the front end.
- Use the correct variable name when retrieving the show name from an episode object.
- Give more sensible output when the config’s defaults are missing.
- Return the correct error code when exiting from an error.
- 720p episodes can now be renamed.
- Fallback to the other library if the first one can’t find a tv show or episode. This feature also adds better support for new libraries.
- Added a command line option to override the show name when output to the filename.
- Can use foward slashes allowed in show names and episode titles.
- Use lxml as the xml library and add an extra check for empty xml files being returned from the library.
- Use an episode object to hold an episode’s information during the rename process.